Marine Turbo Engineering Ltd (MTE) is a Wirral based Company, operating internationally and is considered one of the premier providers of maintenance and repairs of Turbo Charger across a wide range of industries. MTE is committed to conducting its business in a manner that respects and cares for the environment.
MTE will carry out its activities with a commitment to protect the environment and prevent pollution, whilst fulfilling its identified compliance obligations and striving to continual improve the Environmental Management System so as to enhance the Companies environmental performance of its activities, products and services.
In order to meet these aspirations, MTE will:
- Hold all employees accountable for environmental performance of their areas of responsibility,
- Monitor our activities with a view to reducing their impact on the environment,
- Support process modifications and products that reduce pollution and waste and encourage recycling,
- Maintain sufficient documentation to demonstrate compliance with the environmental requirements of this Policy, Compliance Obligations and related Standards,
- Work with our contractors and suppliers to promote positive environmental awareness and actions,
- Set objectives to reduct the impact of our activities and review the effectiveness of these on a regular basis.
This policy will be communicated within the Company and to other interested parties on request.