Marine Turbo Engineering Ltd (MTE) is a Wirral based Company, operating internationally and is considered one of the premier providers of maintenance and repairs of Turbo Charger across a wide range of industries.
The company is committed to its responsibilities to provide and maintain safe working conditions, and a healthy environment for all employees and other parties who may be affected by the company and its business.
The company will do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent any personal injury and damage to property, and to protect all persons (employees, contractors, visitors, the general public, and others).
- The company is committed, in so far as is reasonably practicable, to:
- Ensuring the prevention of work related injury and ill health through the identification of hazards associated with work activities, assessing reasonably foreseeable risks and introducing the necessary controls required to eliminate or minimise such risk, by applying the hierarchy of risk control.
- Manage health and safety in our business, through a framework of objectives and monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Providing and maintaining a safe working environment for our employees, contactors, visitors, and others that work on our behalf by eliminating hazards where reasonably practicable.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and other requirements applicable to our business.
- Is committed to the consultation and participation, instruction, training and supervision of our employees, and providing information to other parties, as is necessary to ensure health and safety.
- Is committed to the improvement of our management system.
All employees must cooperate in the operation of the health and safety management system. Employees have a duty to ensure compliance with all health and safety matters in this policy.
The company will regularly review our policies including this document, and any related responsibilities, arrangements and procedures. We will do this periodically, where deemed necessary, or in light of business change, accident, incident or event, or in line with any changes in legislative requirements should they arise, and employees will be advised of any changes.
A copy of this policy is available to employees at all times and to interested parties on request.